We like to welcome you to the Jack and Jill Pediatric Dentistry family!
It is our goal to make your child’s first visit worry-free and informative, to better help your children maintain good oral health while having fun!
During your first visit with us, we will:
- Take time to listen to your questions, concerns, and expectations. Review your child’s complete dental and medical health
- Take X-rays, if needed
- Discuss findings and offer different treatment options
- After the first exam, don’t forget to schedule regular check ups & cleanings
Your child’s first trip to the dentist:
The American Dental Association recommends that a child should visit a dentist by their first birthday or receive their first tooth. Introducing professional dental care early is the best way to ensure a healthy smile for life!
To guarantee a successful first visit, it is important to properly prepare your child for their visit. Be careful in the words your chose when telling your child about their first dental visit. Avoid using negative words, such as “hurt”, “needles” or “drill”. These words may induce unnecessary dental anxieties. Instead, speak in general terms and stay positive. After all, visiting the dentist makes you feel great! Remember to lead by example; when your children see you practicing good oral habits it will motivate and encourage them to do the same!
Since our primary goal is your utmost comfort and convenience, we offer many ways for you to plan for your treatment. We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, as well as personal checks, most insurance plans and CareCredit Patient Payment Plan.
Here are a few things we recommend that you do before your first visit with us:
1. Fill out all necessary documentation and submit them electronically:
2. You can also DOWNLOAD & PRINT the forms and bring them in on your first visit.
- Pediatric Registration Packet
- If you have your dental insurance, please bring your insurance card with you
(Some forms require Adobe Reader. If you don’t have Adobe Reader you can download it for free by clicking on the following link Download Adobe Reader )
You can contact our friendly staff if you have any questions or want to book an appointment @ (781) 664-3172